Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New year, new goals

I'm not one to set resolutions. I find them pointless, frustrating, and often times, I give up on them before the end of January.

So, this year, I've decided to set goals for myself. Wait, not really goals either, just more guidelines.

This year, I'm going to try to use more home remedies. And, I'm going to make them into a book for family and friends. I will only include the remedies that I've personally used and had success with. I want fewer chemicals in my house, and more homemade stuff.

I'm also going to try and cook from scratch a lot more. Bye bye convenient food, which has been clogging up my cabinets lately due to life getting busy. I miss cooking homemade food for my family, so I'm getting back to that. I want to try one new recipe a week. This week, it's Chicken Tortilla Soup.

I want to get back to crafting more as well. With all of life's stresses, and how mundane it can be as a stay at home mom, I want the joy of crafting back in my life.

I also want to blog more. I plan on making myself write one post a week. I use to journal all the time, and I miss that as well. I find that I cope better, if I can let things out.

So, that's my year ahead.

Anyone have any goals they want to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment