Monday, January 10, 2011

Chicken Tetrazzini - A favorite in our household!!

I just made this the other night at my husband's request, and thought I'd share the recipe here for all of you. My husband LOVES this, and I ate it quite a bit growing up. It's a casserole, and makes a full 9x13 pan. The recipe says 6 servings, but we can get 2 full meals out of it, with multiple helpings.

What you'll need:
1/2 chicken, or 4 chicken breasts - cooked and chunked
8 oz spaghetti - cooked and drained
2 cups chicken broth
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of celery soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup cubed Velveeta
Shredded cheddar and mozarella to top.
I also add a packet of onion soup mix into this, but it's optional!

Preheat oven to 350.

Mix soups and broth well(this is where I add the onion soup mix). Add Velveeta and chicken, mix well. Add spaghetti, and mix well. Pour into a 9x13 baking dish. Top with cheddar and mozarella. Bake uncovered at 350 for 30-40 minutes, or until bubbling.

I hope everyone had a good holiday season. I, for one, am glad it's over!

No comments:

Post a Comment